Tinggi is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Johor. Their tribe color is red.
The tribe members are chosen by Cédric, who became the captain of Tinggi after he found the hidden advantage at the marooning beach.
- Benoît Jorion-Fahy, a head hunter from Rhône.
- Bruno Peisey, a shipping agent from Seine-Maritime.
- Cédric Giosserand-Lucas, a consultant from Paris.
- Chantal Ménard, a dress designer from Morbihan.
- Corinne Bargoin Samuelian, a storekeeper from Var.
- Jeff Santiago, a waiter from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Jessica Potel, a children's organizer from Essonne.
- Margot Perrot Houwaer, a student from Seine-Maritime.
- Marie-Anne Queniart, a homemaker from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Nessim Kouachi, a bus driver from Val-de-Marne.
On Day 7, the new tribe members are chosen by Manon after she and Sébastien won the challenge of the banished against Cédric and Jessica.
- ► Alban Pellegrin, a real estate agent from Rhône.
- ► Benoît Jorion-Fahy
- ► Bruno Peisey
- ► Chantal Ménard
- ► Jeff Santiago
- ► Jessica Potel
- ► Loïc Crespin, a student from Ain.
- ► Manon Allender, a student from Nord.
- ► Mélissa Bastin, an administrative assistant from Bouches-du-Rhône.
Day 14 Tribe
- ►► Alban Pellegrin
- ►► Bruno Peisey
- ►► Chantal Ménard
- ►► Isabelle Haouzi, a dance teacher from Val-de-Marne.
- ►► Jeff Santiago
- ►► Jessica Potel
- ►► Mélissa Bastin
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.