Their tribe color is black.
| File:S18 brendan t.jpgFile:S18 candace t.jpgFile:S18 coach t.jpgFile:S18 debbie t.jpg|
File:S18 erinn t.jpgFile:S18 sierra t.jpgFile:S18 tyson t.jpg
- Brendan Synnott, an entrepreneur from Buffalo, New York.
- Candace Smith, an attorney from Dayton, Ohio.
- Coach Wade, a soccer coach and orchestral conductor from Bolivar, Missouri.
- Debbie Beebe, a middle school principal from Auburn, Alabama.
- Erinn Lobdell, a hair stylist from Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Jerry Sims, a U.S. Army Sergeant from Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Sierra Reed, a model from Los Angeles, California.
- Tyson Apostol, a pro cyclist from Lindon, Utah.
- Timbira is currently the first and only starting tribe to have black as their color. All other black tribes have been merged tribes.