Slip, Slide & Score (also known as Slip Slidin' Away, Slide Show, and Slip n' Slide) is a recurring challenge that originated in Survivor: Fiji and was used in later seasons.
In one on one rounds, two castaways must race down a slippery track to retrieve a particular color-coded numbered ball, then throw it into a basket at the end of the track to score a point.
In Survivor: One World and Survivor: Cambodia, instead of numbered balls, the castaways had to retrieve rings as they raced down the slippery track. When they got to the end, they had to try to hook their rings on a wooden post.
In Survivor: Blood vs. Water, instead of a track, there was a ramp slide. Rings were used yet again instead of numbered balls.
"This Is Not Survival... It's a Thrival"
| Heroes vs. Villains|
"Tonight, We Make Our Move"
| One World|
"Never Say Die"
|Individual Immunity|| |
| Blood vs. Water|
"The Dead Can Still Talk"
"Bunking with the Devil"
- Every time the winning tribe had nine members on it, the two runners-up of the season were on them.
- Tyson, Ciera, and Kat are the only people to participate in this challenge twice.
- Ciera has won both times, Tyson has won once and Kat has never won.
- Kat is the only person to participate in the individual and tribal versions of this challenge.
- Kim Spradlin is currently the only person to win this challenge as an individual challenge.
- When used as a tribal challenge, it was always for reward.
- This is the only challenge that the original Tadhana tribe won.