Rachel Foulger is a contestant from Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
Entering the game as returning player Tyson Apostol's loved one, Rachel was a member of the luckless Tadhana tribe. After Tadhana lost the second Immunity Challenge, Rachel was targeted by the majority Five Guys Alliance in an attempt to weaken their rival Galang tribe by getting Tyson to switch with her at Redemption Island. Their plan failed, however, when Rachel refused to switch with Tyson. She then lost the subsequent duel to Candice Cody and Marissa Peterson, permanently eliminating her from the game.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Rachel Foulger (33)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Tyson's Girlfriend
Current Residence: Provo, Utah
Occupation: Cocktail Waitress/Graphic Designer
Personal Claim to Fame: Starting and owning my own business that landed sales with Target and QVC.
Inspiration in Life: Tyson. I've never met someone so strong and confident. He truly is my rock. I don't know what I would do without him.
Hobbies: Traveling, reading, cooking and crafting.
Pet Peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, driving slow in the fast lane, getting in my personal space.
3 Words to Describe You: Motivated, creative and happy.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Chapstick. 2) A book. 3) A snuggie.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Tyson, of course.
Reason for Being on Survivor: Obviously for the money, but also for the challenge.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" Survivor: I'm nice enough to have people like me, strong enough to win challenges and smart enough to read people.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I'm hardworking, people friendly and sneaky.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? To play Survivor with Tyson is an experience we will remember forever. We both would love to be millionaires and both believe we deserve it.
Rachel was initially placed on the Tadhana tribe, opposite her boyfriend Tyson Apostol. After Marissa Peterson was voted out at Tadhana's first Tribal Council, Rachel noticed how the tribe's men had bonded and could easily pick off the women, who were outnumbered 5 to 3. Because of this, Rachel attempted to integrate herself into the Five Guys Alliance, but was relatively unsuccessful.
When Tadhana lost the Immunity Challenge on Day 6, the men decided to vote Rachel out, believing that Tyson would switch with her at Redemption Island, weakening the Galang tribe. Despite some hesitance from John Cody, who had bonded with Rachel, the men stuck to their plan, sending Rachel to Redemption Island in a 5-2-1 vote. While conferring with Tyson the next day before the duel, Rachel told him that she thought he had a better chance at winning the game than she did and the two did not switch places. Rachel then competed against Marissa and Candice Cody duel. After a long challenge, Candice and Marissa won, permanently eliminating Rachel from the game.
After Rachel was eliminated, she was frequently referenced throughout the season by Tyson, who stated that his main drive to win the game was Rachel. His goal would be achieved, as he eventually became the Sole Survivor.
|Rachel's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Ciera|| Brad, Caleb, Hayden,|
|Voted Out, Day 6|
|3||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 7|
- Rachel and Tyson appeared on Marriage Boot Camp where Tyson proposed.
- On March 17, 2015, the couple married.
- In June 2015, Rachel gave birth to their daughter, Bergen Rose. There were complications that resulted in a C-Section.
- Rachel and Tyson attended Stephen Fishbach's wedding on June 9, 2018.
- On July 5, 2018, Rachel gave birth to her second daughter, Marlowe.
- Rachel, alongside Bergen Rose, appeared as Tyson's loved ones on Winners at War.
- Rachel is the lowest placing member of Tadhana, placing 18th.
- ↑ https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214726/
- ↑ http://www.people.com/article/tyson-apostol-proposes-marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1CoJqyN2w&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/4dkyBoIrjw/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/8q177k/survivor_alum_at_fishbachs_wedding/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCFfxzB4Ox/
|Survivor: Blood vs. Water Castaways|