Roberta Christine "RC" Saint-Amour is a contestant from Survivor: Philippines.
Initially a member of the Tandang Alliance, an argument with tribemate Abi-Maria put RC in the minority after she was maligned for hiding valuable information from her alliance mates. She then joined the Fulcrum Alliance, but later became the first member of the jury due to the Tandang Alliance's control over the first post-merge Tribal Council.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (27)
Tribe Designation: Tandang
Current Residence: New York, N.Y.
Occupation: Investment Banker
Personal Claim to Fame: I was the 112th Wellesley Hoop Rolling Champion – the oldest and most beloved Wellesley tradition. The winner is said to be the first person in her class to achieve success, however she defines it.
Inspiration in Life: My mother – she has always been there for me, guiding me, helping me, teaching me right from wrong and sacrificing for me. She always wants the best for me and inspires me to believe that my happiness only comes from my own self-respect.
Hobbies: Swimming, running, traveling.
Pet Peeves: Annoying people and inefficiency.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, headstrong and exuberant.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A good book that I could read over and over again.
2) A puppy so I can have at least one loyal friend.
3) A radio to listen to music and news.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None – I'm an original. There's no one like me!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have been a huge fan of "Survivor" since the beginning. I want to be on the show to win Sole Survivor and prove to myself that I can do it.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I would be a great physical asset for the team. I am mentally tough and very little bothers me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I have the perfect combination of physical and mental strengths. I'm an athlete and have been a competitive swimmer since the age of 5. I hold a Masters All-American title, earned 12 top 10 national master's records in the last four years, held numerous college and high school records. I ran a half Boston marathon without training and swam the English Channel. As an investment banker, I'm very analytical and have survived Wall Street and the fall of Bear Stearns.
RC started out the game forming an alliance with close friend Abi-Maria Gomes, and also got Pete Yurkowski and veteran Michael Skupin on her side. She was also able to find the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. Soon after, her alliance with Abi fell through via Pete's deceptions. Abi and Pete left RC and Michael and created a new majority alliance with Artis Silvester and Lisa Whelchel. RC relied on her strength and the tribal Immunity Challenges to propel herself into the final 11 and merged into Dangrayne; however, Abi, Pete, and Artis convinced the old Kalabaw to split the votes between RC and Jonathan Penner. Before the votes were read, Penner played his Idol, and RC became the first member of the jury after a 4-2-0 vote.
At the Final Tribal Council, RC questioned Michael about his role in her being sent to the jury. RC gave her jury vote to Lisa who she saw as a big threat, but Lisa tied with Michael for second place and both lost to Denise Stapley in a 6-1-1 vote.
|RC's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|2||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|3||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|4||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|5||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|6||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|7||Pete|| Artis, Carter,|
|Voted Out, Day 19|
| Voted For|
- RC won the Rob Has A Website 2013 Miss Survivor online poll.
- RC was the first female castaway to go by her initials.
- RC was the youngest female castaway on Tandang.
- RC, along with the rest of the Tandang tribe, became the first through sixth contestants to reach the merge without visiting Tribal Council.
- RC added 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) before coming to the Philippines. Once she got her post-game weigh-in, RC discovered she lost 5 lbs. (2.3 kg).
- She was the first castaway to make it to the merge stage and only attend one Tribal Council, discounting the Tribal Councils she attended as a jury member. She was followed by Nick Maiorano from Survivor: Kaôh Rōng, Jessica Johnston in Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, and Chris Noble in Survivor: Ghost Island.
- She was the first player to be the lowest ranking member of two different tribes as she was the first to be eliminated from original Tandang tribe and the first to be voted out from the Dangrayne tribe. She would be followed by Chris Noble in Survivor: Ghost Island.
- RC and her father, Craig Saint-Amour, were supposed to compete on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, but were cut due to her father's hypertension and therefore, could not compete. They were replaced by Candice and John Cody. Immediately following their removal from the cast, the Saint-Amours were flown back to Manila to further check on Craig's health.
- According to a post on Jeff Probst's Twitter, RC was asked to return for Survivor: Cambodia, but declined the offer.
|Survivor: Philippines Castaways|