Nuku is a tribe from Survivor: Game Changers.
Nuku's early dominance in challenges allowed their original members to secure a stronghold on the game. During the pre-merge phase, the original Nuku members always outnumbered the original Mana members, letting them further dwindle their rival's numbers. Their tribe color is blue.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- After J.T. Thomas's elimination, Nuku became the third tribe to contain none of its original members at some point during its existence. It was preceded by Maraamu in Marquesas and Mogo Mogo in All-Stars, and would be followed by Soko in Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers and Manu in Edge of Extinction.
- After Jeff Varner's elimination, Nuku became the first post-switch tribe to contain only original members at some point during its existence. However, as mentioned above, all of them had switched tribes at the first switch, then returned to Nuku at the second switch.
- J.T. Thomas was the only original Nuku member to be voted out pre-merge.
- Nuku is the first tribe to not gain any new members after a tribe switch. After the second switch, all members of post-dissolve Nuku were already on the tribe at some point in the game.
- Nuku's camp was previously used as Ikabula's campsite in Millennials vs. Gen X.
- Nuku is the second blue-colored starting tribe for Cirie Fields and J.T. Thomas, Sierra Dawn Thomas, and Debbie Wanner, following Heroes (Heroes vs. Villains), Escameca (Worlds Apart), and Chan Loh (Kaôh Rōng), respectively.