Nobag is the merged tribe of Fang and Kota from Survivor: Gabon. Its tribe color is blue.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Nobag is the first and so far only merged tribe name derived from the season name (Nobag is "Gabon" spelled backwards).
- However, it is the first merged tribe to have its name derived from a backward spelling. Enil Edam of Survivor: Caramoan is the second.
- Revealed by Crystal Cox in an unaired scene, the contestants were originally going to name the merged tribe "Kotang" as a combination of the two original tribes Kota and Fang, until Ken Hoang came up with the name Nobag.
- Formed on Day 27, Nobag is the shortest lasting merged tribe, lasting only 12 days.
- Nobag is one of five merged tribes to enter the merge with half of the entire cast remaining, the other four are Chuay Jai, Chaboga Mogo, Dabu and Yin Yang.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.