Nadiya Anderson is a contestant from Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
During her time in the game, Nadiya's past as a contestant on The Amazing Race was seen as threatening by the majority of her tribemates, and resulted in her being the first person voted out.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Nadiya Anderson (28)
Tribe Designation: TBD
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Natalie's twin sister
Current Residence: Edgewater, N.J.
Occupation: Crossfit Coach, Project Coordinator Bridge2Peace
Personal Claim to Fame: Being on Amazing race twice, (woohoo) but getting kicked off first (boooooo!)
Inspiration in Life: My parents, they always encouraged me to be a bad ass.
Hobbies: Crossfit, traveling with my twinnie and being a beach bum.
Pet Peeves: Stupid girls that rely on boys.
3 Words to Describe You: Badass, crazy and carefree.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) Barbells. 2) Macbook. 3) Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Froyo.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: A mixture of Sarah and Cliff.
Reason for Being on Survivor: Show me the money honey!
Why You Think You'll "Survive" Survivor: I can thug it out!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I think I will be the Sole Survivor because of my physical and mental resilience. My ability to stay positive in situations and being a strong, resourceful and vital teammate/tribe mate is going to enable me to make it through this game!
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Playing Survivor with Natalie is so exciting, it's the ultimate adventure and test to our relationship! Being separated from Natalie while playing the game is going to push us to our limits! I can't wait!
Nadiya began the game on the Coyopa tribe, opposite her sister Natalie Anderson, who was on Hunahpu. After Coyopa lost the inaugural Immunity Challenge on Day 3, Nadiya was recruited into Val Collins' alliance of women, who targeted Dale Wentworth for being the oldest member of the tribe. Needing to secure a fifth vote against Dale, Nadiya approached Josh Canfield, whom she considered "one of the girls". However, Josh was irritated by Nadiya's remarks and considered voting with the other men, who had decided to target Nadiya for her previous experience on The Amazing Race.
At Tribal Council, Josh decided to not vote with either faction, throwing his vote against Baylor Wilson in order to conceal their secret alliance. Unfortunately for Nadiya, Baylor flipped on the women's alliance, joining the men in voting her out by a vote of 5-3-1.
|Nadiya's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Dale|| Alec, Baylor,|
Dale, John, Wes
|Voted Out, Day 3|
- On September 5, 2018, Nadiya gave birth to Trinity Noël Taylor. Nadiya and baby Trinity appeared as Natalie's loved ones on Winners at War.
- Nadiya and her sister Natalie Anderson are the first two contestants to first appear on The Amazing Race and then appear on Survivor. They were followed by Mike White in David vs. Goliath.
- Nadiya and Natalie are the first pair of sisters, and first pair of twins, to have played Survivor together.
- Nadiya and Natalie are the fourth and fifth contestants to have dual citizenship following Aras Baskauskas, Todd Herzog, and Abi-Maria Gomes. They would be followed by Peter Baggenstos.
- Nadiya was the only person voted out before the Tribe Switch who had not visited Exile Island.
- Both Nadiya and Natalie experienced being eliminated first in two different reality series.
- Nadiya's daughter Trinity is the youngest loved one to appear on Survivor, at 6 months old.
|Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways|