Masaya, informally known as the "White Collars", is a tribe from Survivor: Worlds Apart. Defined by its members who are in the corporate world, host Jeff Probst branded them as the ones who "make the rules".
As a tribe full of bosses, Masaya struggled in the survival aspect, and some White Collars' antics began to rub people the wrong way. They still managed to lose only one challenge, and Masaya was disbanded after the tribe switch. Their tribe color is yellow.
The White Collars
The Tables Turn
- Masaya is the first original tribe since Ravu in Fiji to have more than one Asian-American woman.
- Masaya is the first yellow tribe since Zhan Hu to lose the first challenge.
- Carolyn Rivera and Joaquin Souberbielle are the only members of the tribe to not be from California at the time of filming.
- Masaya is the first tribe on a three-tribe format season to lose the first Immunity Challenge, but not lose the subsequent challenges after.
- Masaya is the first tribe in a three-tribe season to be dissolved, but not have the lowest number of tribe members left. However, it still follows the pattern of past three-tribe seasons in which the first tribe to have lost a challenge would be the one dissolved eventually.