Manu is a tribe from Survivor: Edge of Extinction.
Consisting of strong, conflicting personalities, Manu found itself preoccupied by the political aspect of the game. As a result, the tribe failed in challenges. Misfortune haunted the tribe as five of its six remaining members were transferred to the new Lesu tribe at the tribe switch and continued their losing streak there. However, the tribe produced the eventual Sole Survivor, Chris Underwood, who returned from the Edge of Extinction. Their tribe color is blue.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Manu's camp was previously used as the campsite for Takali in Millennials vs. Gen X, Mana and Maku Maku in Game Changers, Soko in Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, Naviti and Lavita in Ghost Island, and Goliath/Jabeni in David vs. Goliath.
- It would later become the campsite for the season's merged tribe Vata.
- Wendy Diaz is the only original Manu member to stay on the tribe after the Tribe Switch.
- After Wendy's elimination, Manu became the fifth tribe to contain none of its original members at some point during its existence. It was preceded by Maraamu in Marquesas, Mogo Mogo in All-Stars, Nuku in Game Changers, and Soko in Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
- Manu is the second blue-colored starting tribe for Kelley Wentworth, following Hunahpu (San Juan del Sur).