Makawa is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Fidji. They are the "old" tribe. Their tribe color is red.
- Caroline Demartis, a retirement home director from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Delphine Bruyère, a geologist from Loiret.
- Fabian Rocha Rocha, a social worker from Switzerland.
- Manu Delanghe, a company manager from Belgium.
- Marguerite Leblanc, a start-up business manager from Nord.
- Maxime Stafrach, a restaurants manager from Rhône.
- Mélanie Moret, unemployed from Switzerland.
- Romain Delaroche, a sports coach from Indre-et-Loire.
- Sandrine Dubourdy, a customer relations director from Dordogne.
- Sébastien Mériaux, a truck driver from Nord.
On Day 10, the new tribe members are chosen by Mélanie after she finished first in a special challenge held between the five people who went to the Lost Paradise beforehand.
- ► André Deleplace, a business BTS student from Loiret.
- ► Marguerite Leblanc
- ► Marta Molino, a marketing and communications student from Monaco.
- ► Mélanie Moret
- ► Romain Delaroche
- ► Sandrine Dubourdy
- ► Sébastien Mériaux
- ► Tugdual Paul, a community manager from Côtes-d'Armor.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.