Lesu is a tribe from Survivor: Edge of Extinction.
Entirely composed of the Manu majority alliance, Lesu continued to suffer its losing streak as it did on Manu before the Tribe Switch, being outmatched by their rival Kama and Manu tribes in challenges. Without a common target, the alliance was forced to turn on each other. Their tribe color is green.
|Tribe Formed, Day 9|
|4||Yank Your Hank||Immunity||None||Lost||Rick1
|4th Voted Out|
|5||True Grit||Reward||None||Lost||Tribe Immune|
|A Bit Dinghy||Immunity||None||2nd|
|Rod Screw-It||Reward||None||Lost||Tribe Safe3|
|In Through the Out Door||Immunity||None||Lost|
|Tribes Merged, Day 17|
^1 The castaway was voted out and opted to be sent to the Edge of Extinction.
^2 Reem, Chris, and Aubry's status as jurors was not announced until the Vata tribe's first Tribal Council on Day 19.
^3 Because Lesu and Manu lost the Day 16 Immunity Challenge, both tribes attended a joint Tribal Council where they would vote together to vote one person out.
^1 Because Lesu and Manu lost the Day 16 Immunity Challenge, both tribes attended a joint Tribal Council where they would vote together to vote one person out.
^2 Tribal Council resulted in a tie. Per Survivor rules, a revote was held where the castaways involved in the tie would not vote
and the remaining castaways could only vote for those involved in the tie.
- Lesu's camp was previously used as the camp site for Ikabula in Millennials vs. Gen X, Nuku in Game Changers, Levu in Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, Yanuya in Ghost Island, and Vuku in David vs. Goliath.
- All five members of Lesu were from the original Manu tribe, with no one coming from Kama.
- Lesu is the first auxiliary tribe to contain members from only one original tribe.
- Lesu is the first auxiliary tribe since Ikabula to lose an Immunity Challenge.
- It is the first since Angkor to lose their initial Immunity Challenge.