Lanta-naï is one of two competing tribes on Les Aventuriers de Koh-Lanta.
Their tribe color is yellow.
- David Noël, a musician from Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
- Françoise Avignon, a municipal employee from Pas-de-Calais.
- Géraldine Doyen, a temporary worker from Vaucluse.
- Gilles Nicolet, a freelance writer from Gironde.
- Jean-Luc Fiorina, a retired naval officer from Var.
- Marie Boyer, a communications student from Isère.
- Sandra Acabado, a foreign languages student from Paris.
- Stéphane Bertheau, an urban planning graduate from Paris.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.