La Isla 2015: El Reality is the fourth season of La Isla.
This time the competition became more intense having not 18, but 24 participants: 12 famous people and 12 fameless people.
The season took place in the natural paradise Cayos Cochinos in the Bay of Honduras, declared Marine Reserve for its flora, fauna and coral reefs. The temperatures that registered ranged from 26 to 29 degrees Celsius.
Due to the characteristics of the place, the tests were developed mostly within the water, so the members of this season had a greater challenge to face.
On October 19, 2014, the Carrera Bravest Race was held in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo; The first 5 people who finished the Race passed directly to the Final Casting to have the opportunity to be part of the fameless contestants.
On March 17, 2015, the participants of this season were presented, where they gave the news of the 24 Participants and the surprise of the new location where this season will take place.
The program airs on Azteca 7 from Mondays to Thursdays, and the schedule goes as follows:
|Mondays||Territorial Challenge|| Reward Challenge|
(at the merge)
(up until Final 6)
| Deathly Duel|
(after Final 6)
- Celebrities vs. Fameless: Like as in La Isla 2012, La Isla 2013 and La Isla 2014, Celebrities and Fameless people participated, twelve of each. The difference is that the tribes would be conformed by 4 famous and 2 fameless.
- Expanded Cast: Rather than other seasons that feature eighteen contestants, this season has twenty-four contestants.
- Day 1 Challenge between Fameless: On Day 1, the news is given to the 12 Fameless, who still no one qualifies to enter the competition, and to do so they would face a challenge between them, where only 6 of them will enter the competition, 3 women and 3 men. Before the challenge they were offered MXN$100,000 to leave voluntarily.
- Amulet with Benefits: On Day 1, an advantage was given to the 12 Famous, to find an amulet hidden in the jungle of an Island, Marisol Grajales was the participant who found this amulet. The benefits were: Being the only participant in conserving their luggage and having the power to distribute the six fameless winners in the tribes.
- Night 1: All slept together on a beach at night 1.
- The Nominated: During the trial, the method of nominating 2 or more participants is maintained, which changes, is that if some participants are in tie, they go directly to nominate, without making a tiebreaker. At the merge, the first contestant to win the Immunity would talk to every contestant, and then will have the power to save a contestant, this person will cast the vote before the other votes are reads. Then, the contestants will vote to nominate two people. The decision made by the judge will be revealed, and if neither of the two nominees were saved, they would go to a tiebreaker, where all the contestants they will vote to voted out a nominate person.
- Captain's Challenge: On Day 21 was held Captain's Challenge. Each tribe would send a captain, would compete on a challenge to see which of their tribes will prevail. The captain to lose will see their tribe dissolve. Those who occupy the first two places will have the power to choose their new tribe members, the first place will start to choose first, while the second place will decide second. The captains were Jorge Lyle, Jorge Alberti and Roberto Pérez. The winning captain was Jorge Alberti and the loser Jorge Lyle, causing the disappearance of the Tierra tribe.
- Tribe Switch: The winners captains decided the formation of new tribes with a Schoolyard Pick, Jorge Alberti would form the new Fuego tribe and Roberto the new Agua tribe. Thus leaving one tribe of 7 members and other with 6.
- Amulet of Immunity: It works exactly like the Hidden Immunity Idol. After a tribe loses its first Final Challenge, Alejandro Lukini provides them with important and strategic information: The existence of an Individual Immunity Amulet hidden on the beach where such a team is lodged, who found it will allow to be immune and thus avoid being voted out, being played before the votes are read. At the merge the amulet must be delivered before everyone goes to vote.
- Merge at 9: For the first time, the merged phase of the game will commence with nine players left in the game.
- Simplified Deathly Duel: When 6 contestants remain, the winners of the Final Challenge and Immunity decide one nominee each who will go to the Deathly Duel, the loser of that challenge is eliminated. If one sentenced won immunity, another participant should be chosen to play the Deathly Duel.
|Original Tribe||Switched Tribe||Merged Tribe|
29, Model and Fitness Instructor
32, Merchant and Bricklayer
27, Business Administrator
21, Business Student
28, DJ and Model
|Tierra|| 1st Voted Out|
|Fuego|| 2nd Voted Out|
|Tierra|| 3rd Voted Out|
20, Professional Football Player
|Fuego|| 4th Voted Out|
45, Former Soccer Goalkeeper
|Agua|| 5th Voted Out|
|Vero de la Garza|
|Agua||Agua|| 6th Voted Out|
|Tierra||Agua|| 7th Voted Out|
|Fuego||Fuego|| 8th Voted Out|
|José Antonio Ferreira|
31, Railroad Worker
|Fuego||Fuego|| 9th Voted Out|
|Jorge Luis Vázquez|
|Agua||Fuego||Aire|| 10th Voted Out|
40, Personal Defense Instructor
|Agua||Agua|| 11th Voted Out|
|Ana la Salvia|
39, Actress and TV Host
|Agua||Agua|| 12th Voted Out|
|María Fernanda Quiroz|
38, Professional Wrestler
34, Degreein Communication
|Week #||Air Dates||Beaches||Challenges||The Nominees|| Voted Out/|
|1||August 31, 2015-|
September 3, 2015
|Day 1 Challenge|| Laura, Caro R.,|
Claudia, Jorge F.,
|No vote|| Eliminated|
|Agua||Fuego||Tierra||Agua||Fuego|| Caro M.,|
|Marisol||4-2|| 1st Voted Out|
|2|| September 7, 2015-|
September 10, 2015
|Xavier||3-2-1|| 2nd Voted Out|
|3||September 14, 2015-|
September 17, 2015
|Fuego||Tierra||Agua||Fuego||Agua|| Caro M.,|
|Caro M.||3-2|| 3rd Voted Out|
|4||September 21, 2015-|
September 24, 2015
|Stefanía||3-2|| 4th Voted Out|
|5||September 28, 2015-|
October 1, 2015
|Sergio||5-1|| 5th Voted Out|
|6||October 5, 2015-|
October 8, 2015
|Vero||5-1|| 6th Voted Out|
|7||October 12, 2015-|
October 15, 2015
|Pepe||3-2|| 7th Voted Out|
|8||October 19, 2015-|
October 22, 2015
|Agua||Fuego||Agua||Jorge Luis|| Karla,|
|Karla||4-2-1|| 8th Voted Out|
|9||October 26, 2015-|
October 29, 2015
|José Antonio||5-0-0-0-02,3|| 9th Voted Out|
|10||November 2, 2015-|
November 5, 2015
|Merged Beach|| |
|Roberto||Jorge A.|| Jorge Luis,|
|Jorge Luis|| 5-4-0;|
| 10th Voted Out|
|11||November 9, 2015-|
November 12, 2015
|Roberto||María Fernanda||Ana|| |
|Roberto||3-06|| 11th Voted Out|
|12||November 16, 2015-|
November 19, 2015
|Daniela||Deborah|| Ana,||Ana||3-1-0-06,7|| 12th Voted Out|
|13||November 23, 2015-|
November 26, 2015
|Intocable||Jorge L.||Jorge A.||Daniela||Deborah||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|14||November 30, 2015-|
December 3, 2015
|Jorge A.||Jorge L.||Intocable||Jorge A.||María Fernanda||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|15||December 7, 2015-|
December 10, 2015
|Jorge L.||Jorge A.||Jorge L.||Intocable||Daniela||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|16||December 14, 2015-|
December 17, 2015
| Jorge L.,|
|Intocable||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|Jorge L.||Sole Survivor|
^1 Combined Territorial and Immunity Challenge.
|La Isla 2015: El Reality Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Switched Tribes||Merged Tribe|
|No more Trials7|
|The Nominees:|| |
| || |
|Voted out:|| |
|►►||Jorge L.||Caro M.||—||Caro M.||—||—||Deborah||Pepe||—||—||Jorge Luis||None|| || |
|►►||Jorge A.||—||Karla||—||Karla||—||—||—||Karla||Intocable||Jorge L.||Jorge L.||Roberto||Ana|
|►►||Intocable||Marisol||—||Caro M.||—||—||—||—||Jorge A.|| ||Jorge Luis||Jorge Luis|| || |
|►►||Daniela||Caro M.||—||Pepe||—||—||—||—||Karla||Intocable||Jorge L.||Jorge L.||Roberto||Ana|
|►►||María Fernanda||—||Xavier||—||Stefanía||—||—||—||Intocable||Intocable||Jorge L.||Jorge L.||Roberto||Ana|
|►►||Deborah||—||—||—||—||Sergio||Vero||Pepe||—||—||Jorge Luis||Jorge Luis|| || |
|►►||Ana||—||—||—||—||Sergio||Deborah||Deborah||—||—||Jorge Luis||Jorge Luis|| ||María Fernanda|
|►►||Roberto||—||—||—||—||Sergio||Deborah||Pepe||—||—||Jorge Luis||Jorge Luis|| |
|►►||Jorge Luis||—||—||—||—||Sergio||—||—||Karla||Intocable||Jorge L.||None|
|►||Pepe||Caro M.||—||Caro M.||—||—||Deborah||Deborah|
^1 María Fernanda played a Immunity Amulet, but no votes were cast against her; Jorge Luis played a Immunity Amulet, but no votes were cast against him; Jorge A. played a Immunity Amulet, therefore 1 vote cast against him were negated.
- The rumors of eliminated players are always a big conflict in the program, and for this season was no exception, since for this year the rumors and speculations were very strong and with a lot of odds that the public easily believed.
- It is the first season, in which the logos of the tribes are not made by the production, because in this season the logos are copied from the very popular cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- It is so far the first season where pre-merger starts with an odd number of participants.
- It is so far the first season where was a combined challenge.
- For the first time, two chapters are transmitted in one day.
- For the first and only occasion a participant is voted out without receiving a vote, being José Antonio Ferreira.
- For the first time, the sole survivor are original from the green tribe.
- For the first time, there are several contestants with equal names: four with the name of Jorge and two with the name of Caro.
|La Isla (MX) Seasons|