La Isla 2014: El Reality is the third season of La Isla.
This season, competition took place in locations in Nicaragua; Where 18 contestants were divided into three tribes (the Celebrities: Jaguar, the Famous people: Mono and the Fameless people: Serpiente).
The host of the show is Alejandro Lukini.
The program airs on Azteca 7 from Mondays to Thursdays, and the schedule goes as follows:
|Mondays||Territorial Challenge|| Reward Challenge|
(at the merge)
(up until Final 6)
| Deathly Duel|
(after Final 6)
- Celebrities vs. Fameless: Like as in La Isla 2012 and La Isla 2013, 12 celebrities and 6 fameless people participated.
- Tribes Chosen by Captains' Challenge: This challenge defined who would be part of the Jaguar and Mono tribe. The first duel was carried out among the women, being the winner Nara Falcón. The second duel was carried out between the men, being the winner Fernando Alonso. So they would choose their tribe mates. Luis Torres and Delia of the Serpiente tribe decided that Nara and his group were the Jaguar tribe and gaining access to High Beach, while Fernando and his group became in the Mono tribe and go to Medium Beach.
- Return: Due to medical evacuation of Andrea Riquelme to a thumb injury. Bárbara de Regil who was eliminated before, returned to the game, now replacing Andrea in the Serpiente Tribe.
- The Nominated: The losing tribe will vote to nominate two (or more) people to be eliminated, and the tribe that won the Immunity Challenge are the judges, they talk with the nominees and deciding who to eliminate. At the merge, the contesstants who were safe would act as the judges and they decididing who of the nominees are voted out.
- Tiebreaker: If the vote result is a tie, a second vote is held where the castaways involved in the tie would not vote and the remaining castaways could only vote for those involved in the tie. If the second vote is again a tie, all tied people are sentenced and the judges decide who is voted out.
- Pre-Merge Challenge: On Day 17, the Pre-Merge challenge was held, where the three tribes would participate. The loser tribe would no longer exist. One contestant for each winning tribe will have the power to choose their new tribe members, the first place will start to choose first and will have High Beach, while the second place will decide second and will have Low Beach. The winning tribes were Mono tribe and Serpiente tribe, while the loser tribe was Jaguar tribe, causing the disappearance of this tribe.
- Tribe Switch: One contestant of the each winning tribe of the Pre-Merge Challenge decided the formation of new tribes with a Schoolyard Pick, Fernando would form the new Mono tribe and Francisco the new Serpiente tribe. Thus leaving the tribes of 7 members each.
- Exchange of Contestants: Due to the quit of Víctor González, there had to be again changes in the tribes. The captains of both tribes, Fernando and Francisco, had to choose an element of their respective tribes to be exchanged, this to balance the tribes in regard to number of members of both sexes. The chosen ones were Chacho Gaytán and Sylvia Sáenz.
- Fire Veto: Advantage hidden in the merge party that has the power to veto the result of a vote to save someone in a trial, but if not used after the last trial, whoever carries it would automatically be eliminated. The winner of the advantage was Carla Arredondo.
- The Double Vote Necklace: The first two weeks of merger, in the Final Challenge now do not compete for immunity, if not for, the double vote necklace that allows the challenge winner to vote twice for a person at the trial.
- Simplified Deathly Duel: When 6 contestants remain, the winners of the Final Challenge and Immunity decide one member each who will go to the Deathly Duel, the loser of that challenge is eliminated.
- Medical Evacuation in the Finale: Delia suffers an accident in the finale and is hospitalized, she chose Fernando to compete in her place.
| Day 6|
47, Pole Fitness Instructor
|Bárbara de Regil|
|Jaguar||Serpiente|| 1st Voted Out|
| 2nd Voted Out|
|Julio César Chávez|
51, Former Boxer
|Jaguar||Jaguar|| 3rd Voted Out|
|Dr. Wagner, Jr.|
|Jaguar||Jaguar|| 4th Voted Out|
31, Olympic Athlete
|Jaguar||Jaguar||Serpiente||Serpiente|| 5th Voted Out|
|Mono||Mono||Serpiente||Serpiente|| 6th Voted Out|
24, Surfer and Model
|Mono||Mono||Mono||Mono|| 7th Voted Out|
28, Actress and TV Host
|Jaguar||Jaguar||Mono||Mono|| 8th Voted Out|
45, Musician and Composer
|Jaguar||Jaguar||Mono||Serpiente|| 9th Voted Out|
|Mono||Mono||Mono||Mono||Caracol|| 10th Voted Out|
26, Communication Student
24, Fashion Designer
34, Yoga Instructor
|Week #||Air Dates||Beaches||Challenges||Nominees|| Voted Out/|
|1||July 14, 2014-|
July 17, 2014
| 1st Voted Out|
|2||July 21, 2014-|
July 24, 2014
|Serpiente||Mono||Jaguar||Mono||Jaguar||None||Andrea||No vote|| Evacuated|
| 2nd Voted Out|
|3||July 28, 2014-|
July 31, 2014
|Mono||Jaguar||Serpiente||Serpiente||Mono|| Julio César,|
|Julio César||4-1|| 3rd Voted Out|
|4||August 4, 2014-|
August 7, 2014
|Jaguar||Mono||Serpiente||Serpiente||Mono|| Dr. Wagner,|
|Dr. Wagner|| 2-1-1;|
| 4th Voted Out|
|5||August 11, 2014-|
August 14, 2014
|Mono||Serpiente||Mono||Luis||None||Víctor||No vote|| Quit|
|Nara||3-2|| 5th Voted Out|
|6||August 18, 2014-|
August 21, 2014
|Gabriela||2-2-1|| 6th Voted Out|
|7||August 25, 2014-|
August 28, 2014
|Jimena||4-3|| 7th Voted Out|
|8||September 1, 2014-|
September 4, 2014
|Regina||3-2-1|| 8th Voted Out|
|9||September 8, 2014-|
September 11, 2014
| 9th Voted Out|
|10||September 15, 2014-|
September 18, 2014
|Merged Beach|| Armando|
| 10th Voted Out|
|11||September 22, 2014-|
September 25, 2014
| || 4-4;||Saved|
|12||September 29, 2014-|
October 2, 2014
|Sylvia||Carla||Luis||Armando||Sylvia||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|13||October 6, 2014-|
October 9, 2014
|Armando||Luis||Francisco||Delia||Armando||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|14||October 13, 2014-|
October 16, 2014
|Francisco||Francisco||Delia||Enrique||Luis||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|15||October 20, 2014-|
October 23, 2014
|Carla||Francisco||Delia||Enrique||Carla||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|16||October 27, 2014-|
October 30, 2014
|Enrique||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
^1 The vote resulted in a tie. Per the rules of La Isla 2014, a revote will commence, the castaways not involved in the tie could only vote for those involved in the tie.
|La Isla 2014: El Reality Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Tribes Post-Evacuation||Switched Tribes||Merged Tribe|
|Judges:||Mono||None||Mono||Serpiente||Serpiente||None||Mono||Mono||Serpiente||Serpiente||Mono||Safe Contestants||No more Trials9|
|The Nominees:|| |
|Voted out:|| |
|Vote:||4-1-11||3-1||No vote2||2-2-23||3-010||4-1||2-1-14||2-0||No vote5||3-2-1||2-2-1||4-3||3-2-1||2-1-16||1-17||5-4||5-111||4-4|| |
|►►||Regina||Julio César||Julio César||—||—||Julio César||Dr. Wagner||None||—||—||—||Enrique||Sylvia|
|►►||Nara||Bárbara||Bárbara||—||—||Julio César||Dr. Wagner||None||—||Gabriela|
|Dr. Wagner||Regina||Bárbara||—||—||Julio César||Regina||Nara|
^1 Regina was the first nominated, but there was a tie for the second nominated between Bárbara and Julio César with 1 vote each. Per the rules, a second vote was held where the castaways involved in the tie would not vote and the remaining castaways could only vote for those involved in the tie.
- This is the first season in which a competitor returns to the competition.
- This is the second season in which a case of medical evacuation in the competition is presented.
- It is the first season in which a participant decides to leave the competition.
- This is the first season in which green tribe is not the one that disintegrates. It is also the first time that the orange tribe disintegrates.
- It is the first season in which a participant manages to belong to the 3 tribes.
- This is the second season in which a team does not lose any member during original tribes, being the Mono tribe.
- This is the first time that any member of an original tribe has not went to the Merge, being the Jaguar tribe.
- This is the first season in which there is a week in which no participant is eliminated.
- It is the first time that 5 members of the same original tribe become top 5, being the Serpiente tribe.
- It is the first season in which the winner is a man.
- Only were voted out Famous people and Celebrities.
- In this season, like the first and second, the first voted out of the competition, is a woman of the orange tribe.
|La Isla (MX) Seasons|