La Isla 2013: El Reality is the second season of La Isla.
The reality is three months late, between the arrival of the participants to the island and its presentation on Mexican television, so the leakage of data on contestants eliminated and winners of special contests and prizes are often known before.
This season, competition took place in other locations in the Dominican Republic; Where the 18 contestants were again divided into three tribes (the Celebrities: Sol (2013), the Famous people: Estrella (2013) and the Fameless people: Luna (2013)).
Again the host of the show is Alejandro Lukini.
The program airs on Azteca 7 from Mondays to Thursdays, and the schedule goes as follows:
|Mondays||Territorial Challenge|| Reward Challenge|
(at the merge)
(up until Final 6)
| Deathly Duel|
(after Final 6)
- Celebrities vs. Fameless: Like as in La Isla 2012, 12 celebrities and 6 fameless people participated.
- Power of Veto: The tribe that wins the Immunity Challenge are the judges at the Trial, these will have a chance to talk to the contestants from the other Tribe, the judges have the power to veto the vote, and would make that decision before the votes are read. At the merge, the first contestant to win the Immunity would be the one to have the power to veto the vote. If the vote is vetoed, a new vote be taken and the contestant that was to be voted out will be saved.
- Pre-Merge Challenge: On Day 25, the Pre-Merge Challenge was held, where all women from the tribes would participate. When all the women of a tribe lose, that tribe would no longer exist. Those who occupy the first two places will have the power to choose their new tribe members, the first place will start to choose first and the tribe will go to High Beach, while the second place will decide second and the tribe will go to Low Beach. The winning women were Cecilia Ponce and Karen González, while the losers were Tania Rincón and Geraldine Bazán, causing the disappearance of the Estrella (2013) tribe.
- Tribe Switch: On Day 26, the winners of the Pre-Merge Challenge decided the formation of new tribes with a Schoolyard Pick, Cecilia would form the new Sol (2013) tribe and Karen the new Luna (2013) tribe. Thus leaving the tribes of 6 members each.
- Joint Trial for Misconduct: In the Week 9, the Luna (2013) tribe had won the immunity, but thanks to the misconduct and breaking rules between Cecilia Ponce and Carlos Pulido by verbally and physically assaulting themselves in the challenge of immunity, the immunity was removed and a joint trial between the two tribes to decide an eliminated. Resulting as eliminated Carlos Pulido.
- Member Transferred: It was unfair that the Luna (2013) tribe would lose one member after the Joint Trial, as they was win the immunity, so that the Sol (2013) tribe in a vote was decided on one member who would be transferred to the other tribe. The vote resulted in a tie between Tania Rincón and Juan Carlos Somoza. Per the rules, the Luna (2013) tribe would decide who passes to their tribe, selecting Juan Carlos.
- Simplified Deathly Duel: When 6 contestants remain, the winners of the Final Challenge and Immunity decide one member each who will go to the Deathly Duel, the loser of that challenge is eliminated.
|Original Tribe||Switched Tribe|| Joint Trial|
|Sol (2013)|| Evacuated|
|Estrella (2013)|| 1st Voted Out|
|Estrella (2013)|| 2nd Voted Out|
40, TV Host and Model
|Sol (2013)|| 3rd Voted Out|
|Luna (2013)|| 4th Voted Out|
40, Actor and Singer
|Sol (2013)|| 5th Voted Out|
|Bad Boy Rosas|
|Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)|| 6th Voted Out|
33, Actor and Model
|Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)|| 7th Voted Out|
42, Fisherman and Diver
|Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)|| 8th Voted Out|
31, Actress and Model
|Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)|| 9th Voted Out|
|Francisco de la O|
47, Actor and TV Host
|Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)||Fusión (2013)|| 10th Voted Out|
|Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)|| 11th Voted Out|
|Juan Carlos Somoza|
|Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)|| Eliminated|
31, Bachelor of Business
|Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)|| Eliminated|
26, TV Host and Model
|Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)|| Eliminated|
29, Graphic Designer and
|Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)|| Eliminated|
|Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||Runner-Up||3|
|Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sole Survivor||2|
|Week #||Air Dates||Beaches||Challenges|| Voted Out/|
|1||August 26, 2013-|
August 29, 2013
|Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Estrella (2013)||None||Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||None||Michelle||No vote|| Evacuated|
|2|| September 2, 2013-|
September 5, 2013
|Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)|| |
| 1st Voted Out|
|3||September 9, 2013-|
September 12, 2013
|Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Vanessa||4-1|| 2nd Voted Out|
|4|| September 16, 2013-|
September 19, 2013
|Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Maritere||4-1|| 3rd Voted Out|
|5|| September 23, 2013-|
September 26, 2013
|Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Cristina||5-1|| 4th Voted Out|
|6||September 30, 2013-|
October 3, 2013
|Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Luna (2013)||Alan||3-1|| 5th Voted Out|
|7|| October 7, 2013-|
October 10, 2013
|Sol (2013)||None||Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Carlos|| |
| 6th Voted Out|
|8|| October 14, 2013-|
October 17, 2013
|Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)2||Francisco|| |
| 7th Voted Out|
|9||October 21, 2013-|
October 24, 2013
|Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)3||None||Carlos||9-14|| 8th Voted Out|
|Juan Carlos||2-2-1-15||Switch Tribe|
|10|| October 28, 2013-|
October 31, 2013
|Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)||Ricardo||Geraldine||3-1-1|| 9th Voted Out|
|11|| November 4, 2013-|
November 7, 2013
|Merged Beach||Francisco||Cecilia||Alberto||Francisco||7-1|| 10th Voted Out|
|12|| November 11, 2013-|
November 14, 2013
|Ricardo||Cecilia||Ricardo||Karen||5-1-1|| 11th Voted Out|
|13|| November 18, 2013-|
November 21, 2013
|Ricardo||Alberto||Cecilia||Tania||Juan Carlos||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|14|| November 25, 2013-|
November 28, 2013
|Alberto||Cecilia||Ana||Tania||Ricardo||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|15||December 2, 2013-|
December 5, 2013
|Cecilia||Cecilia||Ana||Alberto||Tania||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
|16||December 9, 2013-|
December 11, 2013
|Ana||Deathly Duel|| Eliminated|
^1 The vote was vetoed by the judges, reason why a new vote be taken and the contestant that was to be voted out will be saved.
|La Isla 2013: El Reality Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Switched Tribes||Tribes|
|Judge/s:||Luna (2013)||Sol (2013)||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Estrella (2013)||Sol (2013)||Sol (2013)||None||Luna (2013)||Luna (2013)|| |
|No more Trials7|
|Voted out:|| |
|Vote:||No vote1|| ||5-1||4-1||4-1||5-1||3-1|| ||5-1|| ||3-1-1||9-15||2-2-1-16||3-1-1||7-1||5-1-1|
|►►►||Francisco||—||Vanessa||Shocker||Vanessa||—||—||—||Bad Boy||Bad Boy||Karen||Matías||Carlos||—||—||Ricardo|
^1 Michelle Vieth is evacuated from the competition at trial for a major stomach ache. As she belonged to the Sol tribe, which had to vote out for a participant, it was counted as if voted out, so the trial was canceled.
- It is the only season that in the finale wins a member of the orange tribe.
- In this season, like the first and third, the first eliminated of the competition is a woman of orange tribe.
- The power of veto was used when the Sol (2013) tribe were judges.
- It is the second season in which two participants of the same original and switched tribe face each other in the Finale.
- It is the first season with a medical evacuation elimination.
|La Isla (MX) Seasons|