This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Kasama is the first merged tribe that Candice Cody and Rupert Boneham were not a member of in any of their respective seasons.
- Kasama is the second tribe to merge at eleven castaways, being preceded by Dangrayne.
- Kasama is the second merged tribe to have the first castaway eliminated be a returning man who had previously won the game, following the Yin Yang tribe from Heroes vs. Villains.
- According to Aras's exit interview on Rob Has a Podcast, the tribe was initially intended to be named Tai Tay Wai Tay (a reference to the song Tighty Whities by Fiji contestant Lisi Linares, and which has been a running gag on RHAP). However, production nixed the name at the last minute.
- Kasama following Bikal from Caramoan marks the first time that there has been a purple tribe on two consecutive seasons.
- Kasama is the second tribe to draw rocks in a tiebreaker, being preceded by Soliantu. Both would be followed by Vinaka from Millennials vs. Gen X.
- Kasama is the first merged tribe since Barramundi from The Australian Outback to have a deadlocked tie outside of the final four.
- Coincidentally, Tina Wesson was a member of both tribes.
- Kasama is the first tribe since Nobag from Gabon to have a deadlocked tie.
- Kasama is the first tribe to have the first and last person voted out be former winners.
- This is the only merged tribe in a "returnees vs. new players" season that doesn't contain exactly four first-time castaways.
- "Talking with the Latest Player Eliminated from Survivor - 11/21/13". Rob Has a Podcast. 21 November 2013. http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-blood-vs-water-aras-baskauskas-exit-interview/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.