This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Kasama is the first merged tribe that Monica Culpepper has been a member of in her two seasons.
- Kasama is the second tribe to merge at 11 castaways (the first being Dangrayne).
- Kasama is the second merged tribe to have the first castaway voted out be a returning male who had previously won the game, following the Yin Yang tribe from Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- Kasama is the first tribe from which Aras Baskauskas has been voted out.
- Kasama is the first merge tribe from which Tina gets voted out.
- This is the fourth tribe to have a former member pass away, after Koror, Pagong, and Tadhana.
- According to Aras' exit interview on Rob Has a Podcast, the tribe was initially intended to be named Tai Tay Wai Tay (a reference to the song Tighty Whities by Survivor: Fiji contestant Lisi Linares, and which has been a running gag on RHAP). However, production nixed the name at the last minute.
- Kasama is the second purple tribe in a row (the first tribe to start the chain was Bikal).
- Kasama is the second tribe to draw rocks in a tiebreaker. Soliantu of Survivor: Marquesas was the first.
- Kasama is the first merged tribe since Barramundi from Survivor: The Australian Outback to have a deadlocked tie outside the final 4.
- Coincidentally, Tina Wesson was a member of both tribes.
- Kasama is the first tribe since Nobag from Survivor: Gabon to have a deadlocked tie.
- Kasama is the only tribe to have the first and last person voted out be former winners.
- Kasama, along with Yin Yang, are the only tribes whose highest and lowest placing members are Winners.
- This is the only merged tribe in a Newbies vs. Returnees season with a number of new players that isn't 4.
- ↑ "Talking with the Latest Player Eliminated from Survivor - 11/21/13". Rob Has a Podcast. 21 November 2013. http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-blood-vs-water-aras-baskauskas-exit-interview/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.