Karwaï is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Thaïlande. Their tribe color is yellow.
The tribe members are chosen by Wendy, the youngest female castaway out of those who formed the original tribes. Due to Charlie's early quit, Laureen is added into the game to replace her, and joins the tribe during the Day 3 Tribal Council. Also, on Day 4, Steve joins the tribe after spending the first days on the Island of the Necklaces.
- Alain Chrisostome, a supermarket employee from Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
- Céline Parat-Yeghiayan, a trainer from Morbihan.
- Charlie Vincent-Mussard, a furniture restorer from Mayenne.
- Huw Francis, a sports events manager from Haute-Savoie.
- Julien Castro, a carpenter from Hérault.
- Laureen Hugel, a fashion and design student from Alpes-Maritimes (joined Day 3).
- Laurence Corbellotti, an organizer from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Lolo Facione, a swimming coach from Oise.
- Pascal Salviani, a real estate developer from Alpes-Maritimes.
- Steve Best, a textile entrepreneur from Hauts-de-Seine (joined Day 4).
- Wendy Gervois, a boxer from Nord.
On Day 10, the new tribe members are chosen by Laureen, who was designated leader of Karwaï by Karima after the latter found the hidden message on the Island of the Necklaces.
- ► Alain Chrisostome
- ► Cassandre Girard, a graduate in tourism from Hauts-de-Seine.
- ► Cécilia Siharaj, a professional dancer from Hauts-de-Seine.
- ► Gabriel Gubbels, a police inspector from Belgium.
- ► Julien Castro
- ► Laureen Hugel
- ► Nicolas Rouyé, a model from Charente-Maritime.
- ► Wendy Gervois
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.