Jennifer "Jenn" Brown is a contestant from Survivor: Worlds Apart.
Well-liked and easygoing, Jenn was a key member of the Nagarote Alliance that emerged intact from the tribal phase of the game. However, the elimination of her friend Hali Ford, as well as what she considered the unpleasant personalities of her other tribe mates, led her to become sullen and strategically inactive as she and the other remnants of her alliance were picked off after the merge.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Jenn Brown (22)
Tribe Designation: No Collar
Current Residence: Long Beach, Calif.
Occupation: Sailing Instructor
Personal Claim to Fame: Traveling the world solo on a whim.
Inspiration in Life: My father - He's 58 and still runs 15 miles a day. He was a fighter pilot for 20 years and is the most genuinely kind and caring person I know. He did an absolutely amazing job raising his kids and I couldn't image life without him.
Hobbies: Surfing, kickboxing and hiking.
What is your favorite sport? Surfing and hockey.
Pet Peeves: Sleeping with sleeves or socks on.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, resilient/savvy and candid.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. A hammock because I seriously love those things and people lying in them tend to be happier. 2. A camera because I would like to be able to look back on this experience and show my loved ones Survivor from my perspective, not the TV one they'll see. 3. Sour candy because I love sour candy.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Malcolm. He's just like me in guy form, or maybe Kat, as she had a strong personality.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I've wanted to be on the show since I watched the first season in third grade. I would absolutely kill it in the game and I could use the bucks.
Why You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I believe I would boost morale, as well as provide food for the camp because I like to think of myself as a decent cook and fisherman. I also am very confident and would absolutely kill it in physical and mental challenges.
Why Will You Be the Sole Survivor: I've seen every season. I know how to win and I know what strategies work and for how long/when in the game they are best to start using. Also, I'm mean enough to make it to the end but likeable enough to still get the jury's votes. Plus, I can BS my way through just about any situation.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Jenn's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Nagarote Tribe Immune|
|4||Nagarote Tribe Immune|
|6||Nagarote Tribe Immune|
Mike, Rodney, Sierra, Tyler
|9||Dan||Carolyn, Joe, Tyler, Will|
|10||Carolyn|| Carolyn, Mike,|
Shirin, Tyler, Will
|Voted Out, Day 27|
| Voted For|
^1 In The Line Will Be Drawn Tonight, Jenn used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 7 votes against her.
- Jenn attended the Survivor edition of The Price Is Right primetime special that aired on May 23, 2016. However, Jenn herself did not compete.
- Jenn is the youngest castaway on Survivor: Worlds Apart.
- Jenn had the most votes cast against her in Worlds Apart with 18, seven of which were voided by an idol.
- She and Christian Hubicki both hold the record for the most votes cast against for a first-time player, and most votes cast against for a contestant voted out only once. Laura Morett received 19 votes in Survivor: Blood vs. Water, but was a second-time player and returned from Redemption Island during that season.
- Jenn lost 0.2 lbs. (0.09 kg) during Worlds Apart.
- Jenn was originally supposed to be on San Juan del Sur with her father, however they were cut.
|Survivor: Worlds Apart Castaways|