- ►► Alex Bell, a triathlon coach from Los Angeles, California.
- ►► Butch Lockley, a principal from Olney, Illinois.
- ►► Christy Smith, a children's adventure guide from Basalt, Colorado.
- ►► Dave Johnson, a rocket scientist from Pasadena, California.
- ►► Deena Bennett, a deputy district attorney from Riverside, California.
- ►► Heidi Strobel, a gym teacher from Eldon, Missouri.
- ►► Jenna Morasca, a swimsuit model from Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
- ►► Matthew von Ertfelda, a restaurant designer from Washington, D.C.
- ►► Rob Cesternino, a computer projects coordinator from Wantagh, New York.
- ►► Roger Sexton, a construction company vice-president from Valencia, California.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Jacaré is the first tribe to have an accented character in its name.
- Jacaré is the second merged tribe, following Barramundi, to have its camp situated in an entirely new encampment instead of moving to an existing one.
- In a special season of the French version, Koh-Lanta: Le Retour des Héros, a starting tribe was also named Jacaré.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.