Their tribe color is red.
| File:S6 alex t.jpgFile:S6 butch t.jpgFile:S6 christy t.jpgFile:S6 dave t.jpg|
File:S6 deena t.jpgFile:S6 heidi t.jpgFile:S6 jenna t.jpgFile:S6 matthew t.jpg
File:S6 rob t.jpgFile:S6 roger t.jpg
- ►► Alex Bell, a Triathlon Coach from Los Angeles, California.
- ►► Butch Lockley, a school principal from Olney, Illinois.
- ►► Christy Smith, a Children's Adventure Guide from Basalt, Colorado.
- ►► Dave Johnson, a rocket scientist from Pasadena, California.
- ►► Deena Bennett, a Deputy District Attorney from Riverside, California.
- ►► Heidi Strobel, a School Gym Teacher from Eldon, Missouri.
- ►► Jenna Morasca, a swimsuit model from Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
- ►► Matthew von Ertfelda, a Restaurant Designer from Washington, D.C.
- ►► Rob Cesternino, a Computer Projects Coordinator from Wantagh, New York.
- ►► Roger Sexton, a Construction Company Executive from Valencia, California.
In Girls Gone Wilder (Episode 7), the tribes of Tambaqui and Jaburu merged into the Jacaré tribe. The tribe moved to a new campsite. The merged tribe consists of six males and four females. At the Immunity Challenge, the castaways would stand on a perch for as long as possible. The castaways would be bribed by food items to withdraw from the challenge. Heidi and Jenna decided to strip naked for peanut butter and chocolate (and two Coca-Colas). Deena won the immunity challenge after winning a game of rock-paper-scissors against Christy Smith. Roger was voted off by a vote of 7-3.
In Sleeping with the Enemy Episode 8, Dave wins the Reward Challenge, he invited Deena to partake in the reward. Jenna wins the Immunity Challenge. Dave was voted off by a vote of 8-1 and became the first Jury member.
In The Chain (Episode 9), Alex wins the Reward Challenge. Jenna is invited in join him. Matthew wins the Immunity Challenge. Deena was blindsided by a vote of 6-2 and became the second Jury member.
The First 27 Days (Amazon) was aired 4/17/2003.
In Q and A (Episode 11), the Survivor Auction commenced. Rob wins the Q&A of who was the popular answer Immunity Challenge. The two majority alliance headed by Jenna and Heidi were certain that they would go to the Final Four. However, Alex told Rob that Rob would be the most likely the first out of the Final Four. Rob decided to flip to the minority alliance and Alex is voted off by a vote of 4-3 and became the third Jury member.
In Sour Grapes (Episode 12), Matthew wins the Reward Challenge. Jenna wins the Immunity Challenge. Heidi is given the immunity necklace, due to Jenna thinking she was vulnerable. Jenna, Heidi, Rob and Matthew decided to vote off Christy by a vote of 4-2 and she becomes the fourth Jury member.
In The Amazon Heats Up (Episode 13), Matthew wins the Reward Challenge and invites Rob to join him. Matthew wins the Immunity Challenge. Due to her alliance with Jenna and her Jury threat, Heidi was voted off by a vote of 3-2 with the three remaining men voting her out, despite Jenna asking to be voted out. Heidi became the fifth Jury member.
In the season finale And then There Were Four, Jenna wins the penultimate Immunity Challenge. Butch was voted off by a vote of 3-1, due to his potential Jury threat status. He became the sixth Jury member. Jenna wins the Final Immunity Challenge and votes off Rob in the single vote, making him the last Jury member. Jenna and Matthew faced the Jury.
At the Survivor: The Amazon Reunion Show, Jenna wins by a 6-1, only losing Butch's vote.
- Jacaré is the second merged tribe to have its camp situated in an entirely new encampment instead of moving to an existing one,
- In the special season of the French version named Koh-Lanta: Le Retour Retour des Héros, a starting tribe is also named Jacaré.