This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
The challenge first appeared in Survivor: Africa. It was used as the first challenge after the tribe switch. The newly formed Boran tribe defeated the new Samburu tribe to win three egg-laying chickens and a rooster.
- This is the first challenge to ever be held after a tribe switch.
- Both times the challenge was used:
- The competing tribes were red and yellow.
- 12 castaways remained in the game.
- The challenge was played for reward.
- Both tribes had 6 members.
- The winning tribe had 4 men and 2 women.