Galang is a tribe from Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
Originally made up of returning players, they competed against their loved ones, who were on the rival Tadhana tribe. Their tribe color is yellow.
|Episode||Tribe Members on Redemption Island||Challenge||Challenge Type||Sit-Out||Result||Voted Out
|2nd Voted Out|
|Candice||Blue Lagoon Bustle||Reward/Immunity||None||Won||Tribe Immune|
|2||Operation Balance Build||Candice||None||Rupert||1st Eliminated
|In the Barrel||Reward/Immunity||Kat||Won||Tribe Immune|
|3||Domino Effect||Candice||None||None||Sumo at Sea||Reward/Immunity||Monica||Won||Colton
|4||Odd Shaped Bottoms||Candice||None||None||Boats, Brains & Brawn||Reward/Immunity||Kat, Tina||Won||Tribe Immune|
|5||A Game of Bridge||Candice||None||Candice||4th Eliminated
|Slide Show||Reward/Immunity||Laura B.,
|7th Voted Out|
|6||A Numbers Game||None||Laura M.||None||Tribes Switched, Day 14|
|Buoy Oh Buoy||Reward/Immunity||None||Lost||Kat
|8th Voted Out|
|7||Build a Fire||Laura M.||Kat||Kat||6th Eliminated
|Chain Reaction||Reward/Immunity||None||Lost||Laura B.
|9th Voted Out|
|8||Get a Grip||Laura M.||Laura B.||Laura B.||8th Eliminated
|Laura M.||1st Returnee|
|Tribes Merged, Day 19|
|Original Tribes||Post-Swap Tribes||Switched Tribes|
|Vote||6-3-1||No vote1||—||—||No vote2||—||—||7-1||5-1||4-1|
|►►►||Tyson||Laura M.||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||On Tadhana|
|►►►||Monica||Candice||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||Kat||Laura B.|
|►►►||Gervase||Candice||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||On Tadhana|
|►►►||Tina||Candice||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||Kat||Laura B.|
|►►||Laura M.||Candice||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura B.|
|►►►||Katie||On Tadhana||Kat||Laura B.|
|►►►||Vytas||On Tadhana||Kat||Laura B.|
|►►►||Aras||Gervase||—||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||On Tadhana|
|►►||Laura B.||On Tadhana||Switched||—||—||—||—||—||Laura M.||Kat||Vytas||Eliminated|
- Galang is the only tribe of Returning Players to oppose a tribe of new players and not be initially addressed as the "Favorites".
- Galang is the first tribe to have a member from the other tribe switch to their tribe on Day 1.
- Galang is the third tribe to only contain one male after a Tribe Switch, following Maraamu in Marquesas and Chapera in All-Stars.
- Galang is the first non-merged tribe whose Hidden Immunity Idol was never found. It would be followed by Angkor in Cambodia.
- Galang remains the only non-merged tribe to have its idol hidden but not found, as Angkor's idol was never hidden.
- Galang is the second yellow-colored starting tribe for Tina Wesson and Rupert Boneham (following Saboga in All-Stars) and for Gervase Peterson (following Pagong in Borneo).