Broken China (also known as Offer It Up) is a recurring balancing challenge in Survivor.
Castaways would hold a handle connected to a base and would stack dishes on one end of the beam. If any dishes would fall off that person would be eliminated. The last castaway left standing would win immunity.
This challenge debuted in Survivor: China as the Final Immunity Challenge, where it was known as Broken China. Courtney Yates and Todd Herzog dropped out of the challenge quickly. After some time balancing various sized plates, Denise Martin struck a deal with Amanda Kimmel. Denise would drop out of the challenge if Amanda promised to take her to the Final Tribal Council. Amanda rejected the deal, saying it was only fair if they fought for the win. Not long after Denise dropped her plates, meaning Amanda won the challenge and a spot in the Final Tribal Council.
In Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, the challenge was used as the final five Immunity Challenge. Sandra Diaz-Twine dropped out of the challenge first, and was quickly followed by Jerri Manthey and Russell Hantz. After stacking 17 dishes, Parvati Shallow was able to outlast Colby Donaldson to win immunity.
The challenge reappeared in Survivor: South Pacific as the second post-merge Redemption Island duel. Ozzy Lusth beat fellow Redemption Island inhabitants Dawn Meehan and Whitney Duncan, eliminating the two women for good.
"A Slippery Little Sucker"
| Individual Immunity|
| Heroes vs. Villains|
"Anything Could Happen"
|Individual Immunity|| |
| South Pacific|
- All three winners of this challenge have played three times and have competed in Survivor: Micronesia.
- They have also all made it to a Final Tribal Council.
- Coincidentally, they were all runners-up at one point.
- Despite appearing in two seasons featuring returning players, no castaway has participated in this challenge twice.
- This challenge has only appeared post-merge.
- An equal number of one-time players and returning players have competed in this challenge, with six each.