Their tribe color is purple.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Like the previous Favorites tribe, Bikal is a purple tribe.
- 6 members of the original Bikal tribe came from seasons that have the Redemption Island twist (3 each from Survivor: Redemption Island and Survivor: South Pacific).
- Francesca Hogi is the only Bikal tribe member to have never reached the merge phase of her original season, as she was the first one voted out.
- Phillip is the only Bikal tribe member to never have been voted out before coming onto this season, as he was in the Final Three of his original season.
- This makes him the third "Favorite" to have not been voted out prior to returning on a Fans vs. Favorites season. Ozzy Lusth and Amanda Kimmel from Survivor: Micronesia both returned having not been voted out in their previous seasons.
- Bikal won every Reward Challenge before the Tribe Switch.
- Bikal was the only one of two tribes to produce female jury members in Caramoan.
- Like Favorites tribe Malakal, Bikal is also another Favorites tribe in which the Sole Survivor eventually came from. (Parvati Shallow for Malakal, John Cochran for Bikal)
- Both castaways were considered sketchy choices for Favorites; Parvati was viewed as a "One-dimensional flirt" in Survivor: Cook Islands while Cochran was largely viewed in a negative light for flipping on the Savaii Alliance, disputing both as not true fan favorites when they were cast on their respective Fans vs. Favorites seasons. However, both played a very strategic game in their second season and earned the praise from fans and jurors alike. Also, both seasons had 8-person juries.
- John Cochran, Dawn Meehan and Brenda Lowe were the only Bikal members to improve over their previous placings.
- Brenda is the only one not to make the Final Tribal Council.
- Bikal was the only tribe of the season to have a 3-3 tie; both Gota and Enil Edam had 3-3-3 ties.
- Michael Snow was the only fan who was a part of post-switch Bikal to make the merge.
- Despite its original members being returning players, only four of them have had their torches snuffed twice: Francesca, Corinne, Malcolm, and Brenda.
- Brandon was voted out outside of Tribal Council and thus did not have his torch snuffed for a second time.
- Phillip was a finalist on his first season; being voted out this season, his torch has only been snuffed once.
- Andrea was voted out twice in her first season, having returned from Redemption Island; being voted out this season, her torch has been snuffed thrice.
- Erik was medically evacuated and thus did not have his torch snuffed for a second time.
- Cochran and Dawn were finalists this season; being voted out once in their original season, their torches have only been snuffed once.
- Cochran and Dawn stayed at the Bikal camp for the entire 39 days, since they never switched to Gota and they made it to the merge, in which the Enil Edam camp was formerly occupied by Bikal.
- Bikal lived at Tayak Beach, the same beach where Kalabaw lived.
- Bikal is the second of three starting tribes of all returning players to not have any of its members start out on a tribe of the same color in their previous season(s).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.