Bayon (ប្រាសាទបាយ័ន) is a tribe from Survivor: Cambodia.
In addition to being the stronger of the two starting tribes, Bayon's tribal dynamics also allowed nine of its members to enter the merge even in the face of two tribe switches, in contrast to their rivals. Their tribe color is magenta.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Bayon's sigil is based from Ganesh, the Hindu elephant god.
- Bayon is the first magenta starting tribe and the second overall, following Soliantu from Marquesas.
- Monica Padilla is the only castaway to be voted out from Bayon, as well as the only original Bayon member to be voted out pre-merge.
- Abi-Maria Gomes is the only castaway to reach the merge to have never been on Bayon.
- Bayon holds the record for the highest number of original members to reach the merge, with 9, and also the highest in terms of percentage among seasons that started with two tribes, with 90% of their original members making the merge.
- Jeremy Collins, Kimmi Kappenberg, and Stephen Fishbach are the only three castaways to stay on Bayon after both tribe switches.
- Post-merge Reward Challenge teams that used Bayon's color were referred to as "purple" instead of "magenta" or "pink", for unknown reasons.
- If The Outcasts from Pearl Islands are considered to have been an official tribe, Bayon and Ta Keo are the 99th and 100th tribes in Survivor history.
- The location of the Bayon camp is in the same place as the Gondol camp in Kaôh Rōng. The beach is known as Bai Cheap Bay.
- Bayon is the second tribe to have their Hidden Immunity Idol hidden at an Immunity Challenge, following Ta Keo. It would be followed by Tavua and Tiva.