Hello, Ian here! Survivor 39 is upon us, and it's time for another Fantasy League here in Survivor Wiki. Here are the tentative rules and point system.
1. Each participant must have a Wikia account. If you don't have one, sign up now.
2. Each participant will choose four (4) castaways to root for.
3. A major change from previous Fantasy Leagues held on Survivor Wiki, repetitions of drafts among participants will be allowed for this season, but only FOUR TIMES. Any repetition after the fourth will not be honored (so change ASAP!). I reserve the right to disqualify participants if such repetitions are found during the season run. I have a 9-5 job, so I couldn't be as keen as expected even if I wanted to. Please be considerate.
4. Sockpuppetry (defined by Wikia as having multiple accounts that pose as different people) is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Anyone who is caught having sockpuppets will be disqualified from the league and may not participate for the rest of the season.
5. Bonus questions will be posted 2-3 days after the episode. In the event that a scene from a mid-week teaser spoils major information about the episode, pertinent questions may be disregarded.
+1 per confessional aired
-2 if zero confessionals
+3 if episode title
Note 1: If a confessional is segmented in different parts but all are featured in one scene, it still counts as one.
Note 2: Behind the Scenes confessionals will not be included in the tally. Only those aired on TV will.
B) CAMP LIFE
+2 collected water from the well
+2 fished or collected any form of food
+2 helped build or repaired the shelter
+3 collected wood
+4 made or helped made fire (regardless if successful or not)
Note: Points will only be counted once. If say a player is seen collecting wood in different times during the episode, both scenes will only earn the player +3, not +6.
+2 won a standalone Reward Challenge OR received reward following a forfeit
+3 won a standalone Immunity Challenge OR received immunity following a forfeit
+5 won a combined Reward/Immunity Challenge OR received reward and immunity following a forfeit
+1 invited for reward
-2 forfeited a standalone Reward Challenge
-3 forfeited a standalone Immunity Challenge
-5 forfeited a combined Reward/Immunity Challenge
Note 1: "Forfeit" - either won the challenge but gave the prize up or surrendered mid-challenge.
Note 2: In case of a combined Reward/Immunity Challenge more than two tribes and only the first placing tribe won reward, only that tribe gets +5. The second placing tribe only gets +2.
D) HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS AND ADVANTAGES
+1 obtained a clue to an idol/advantage
+3 obtained an idol/advantage with a clue
+5 obtained an idol/advantage without a clue
+1 played an idol/advantage, but not didn't affect the outcome of the vote
+3 used an idol/advantage correctly
+4 correctly used an idol/advantage on someone else
-3 eliminated with an unused idol/advantage
+2 made a fake idol
-1 obtaining a fake idol
-2 played a fake idol (if played for someone else, only the victim will get deductions).
+2 for the creator of the fake idol maker if victim unwittingly played the fake idol
+2 kept an idol/advantage past the final opportunity to play it
E) TRIBAL COUNCIL
+2 voted for the eventual boot
+2 received no votes (idol-users and individual immunity holders do not count)
+3 survived Tribal Council without any form of immunity
+1 selected by the Day 38 immunity winner to be part of the final three
+3 won the Day 38 fire-making challenge.
-20 left the game due to illness, injury or family emergency (either quit or medevac)
-25 voted out/lost rock draw/lost the Day 38 fire-making challenge
-30 quit the game due to lack of will to continue or being disqualified
F) FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
+3 for the juror seen talking in the revamped open forum FTC format
+5 for the juror who voted for the eventual winner
+10 zero-vote finalist(s)
+20 finished third for the second runner-up (with jury votes)
+30 finished second (with jury votes )
+50 won the game
Note: In case of a joint runner-up situation, if both zero-vote finalists, both will receive +10. If both received votes, both will receive +30.
-5 absent or walked off set
-2 did not speak at the reunion
+3 spoke at the reunion
H) ISLAND OF THE IDOLS
+2 banished to the Island of the Idols
+3 took and passed the mentors' test
-3 took and failed the mentors' test
0 refused to take the mentors' test
Should there be any loopholes in the point system, feel free to comment. While almost final, the moderator (me) reserves the right to make revisions if need be, but rest assured fairness will remain.
Once the cast and the Island of the Idols format are officially out, we will open applications the soonest time possible.